“More than 150 years after Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, slavery is illegal almost everywhere. But it is still not abolished – not even here, in the land of the free. On the contrary, there is a cancer of violence, a modern-day slavery growing in America by the day, in the very places where we live and work. It’s called human trafficking.” Josh Hawley
This post is a departure from the stores that I regularly cover. However, Queen Elizabeth is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England and, as such, her behavior has relevance to the church.
Queen Elizabeth has a tough road to haul. Her devotion to her duties as the Queen of England is admirable. However, through the years, she has had off and on troubles with her children. She has come a long way from not allowing her sister Margaret to marry a divorced man to accepting a divorced, biracial woman as her grandson’s wife. Good show!
However, she has a crisis brewing in regards to her divorced son, Prince Andrew, who still lives with his ex-wife, Sarah. Could it be that her love for Andrew has caused her to overlook her duty to represent the values of the Church of England?
Th COE has faced their own scandals regarding sex abuse. It appears that the time for the English version of #churchtoo to join the rest of the world.
Prince Andrew has been a longtime buddy of Jeffrey Epstein. Several accounts have pointed to Prince Charles questioning Andrew friendship with Epstein.
I have been following Epstein’s worrisome behavior for quite a long time. For those who need a quick history, this Wikipedia article isn’t half bad. Here is an outline of some issue.
- No one really knows how Epstein made his huge fortune. He was known for molesting underage girls in his homes in Palm Beach and NYC.(Read about the painting of Bill Clinton in that home…)
- He had an island which became known as Pedophile Island to the locals.
- He had a jet that would bring the rich and famous to his island or to other places. It was known as the Lolita Express.
- He hosted well known politicians, businessmen, scientists, and all around famous folks at his homes and island. Here is a picture of his hosting Stephen Hawkins in a post Jeffrey Epstein And A Long History Of Slime
- He loved to attend conferences at places like Harvard and hobnobbing with famous scientists.
- He had a friend, Ghislaine Maxwell, who he used to date and is alleged to have helped him procure underage girls for the rich and famous.
- He reportedly had a black book which listed the names, dates and contact information of those he hosted or knew which included the Clintons, Prince Andrew, Woody Allen, Bill Cosby.
- Here is a timeline of his arrests, etc.
- Jeffrey Epstein died in prison awaiting trial. It is safe to say his upcoming trial made lots of people nervous since the police reportedly had access to the *black book.*
- Prince Andrew claims that he never saw underage girls around Epstein.
- Here is a who’s who of in this underage sex trafficking scandal.
Did Epstein commit suicide in prison?
I do not believe that Epstein hung himself. Michael Baden, arguably the most famous pathologist in the country, said that he believed that Epstein was strangled. He was present for the autopsy at. the request of Epstein’s family and noticed that there were three fractures of the hyoid bone which does not happen with hanging. Oddly enough, I listened to his interview and then went to bed, reading a mystery written by a physician. That night, I read the person in the book was found. to have been strangled due to the fractures of the hyoid bone.
Prince Andrew’s entire disastrous interview.he is in trouble.
Here is the entire 45 minute interview.
- He claimed he never saw anything at any of Epstein’s homes and *Pedophile* island, including never noticing lots of girls.
- He claimed that the picture of him with a girl at Epstein’s home is a forgery.
- He claimed that he didn’t sweat for a number of years but he’s now doing better on that front.(So happy for him.)
- He claimed that Epstein’s behavior was simply *unbecoming…*
- He claimed he broke up their friendship after Epstein’s first arrest but he continued to stay at Epstein’s house because it was *convenient.*
- He claimed he continued to see Epstein after his arrest because Andrew claims he is *too honorable!*
- He denied that he was with a 17 year old girl, dancing, drinking and having sex.
- He said that he couldn’t sweat (as suggested by the young woman who was dancing with him) back then but is finally able to sweat again. (Dee is so gratified to hear this.)
- He is not sorry for his relationship with Epsten because he met some wonderful people through him.
- He called subsequent revelations about Epstein a *shocking distraction.*.
This interview was so bad he has stepped back from his public duties
(Andrew) in a statement Wednesday that it has become clear to him in recent days that his association with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has become a “major distraction” to the royal family’s charitable work.
…Andrew has been heavily criticized for his performance in the television interview in which he failed to express concern for Epstein’s victims, many of whom were underage and were victims of trafficking and forced to have sex with powerful friends of the billionaire.
Andrew lost support during the interview because he seemed to show no regrets for his close association with a convicted sex offender.
Some charities that he has worked with as a patron have said they were reviewing their association with the prince because of his actions.
Vanity Fair posted Prince Andrew Considering Another Interview About Epstein, Royal Sources Say
Andrew’s daughter Princess Eugenie, who cofounded the Anti-Slavery Collective, is privately said to be “very worried” about how the scandal—which links Andrew to Epstein, who was accused of trafficking underage girls—might impact the organization. Nonetheless, Eugenie and her sister, Princess Beatrice, as well as their mother, Sarah Ferguson, and the rest of the royal family, are standing united behind Andrew. It is, sources say, Queen Elizabeth’s wish for her family to rally around her second (and some say favorite) son.
He Denies Ever Meeting Virginia Roberts Giuffre
Giuffre alleges she was forced to have sex with the royal three times between 1999 and 2002 in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by the disgraced financier.
“I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever,” the Duke of York, 59, told Maitlis about Giuffre’s allegations. “It just never happened.”
I believe that Prince Andrew was well aware of who and what Epstein was and took full advantage of the lifestyle he offered. I suggest Prince Andrew stay away from the public eye for a very long time, if not forever. His interview made me sick. He sounds like a man who enjoyed the company of despicable men like Estaeimn and enjoyed the company of young girls even more.
Message to Queen Elizabeth: kick the bum out of Buckingham Palace and make a statement about your stance on the sexual abuse and trafficking of underage girls (r anyone for that matter.) This is a stand that should be (and will be) supported by most everyone. Maybe it’s time to read up on William Wilberforce who fought the slave traffic. He was part of the Church of England. Do not let the support for human trafficking find a foothold in England in the guise of a spoiled, arrogant royal who is willing to be friends with a sick, despicable man who didn’t have an ounce of remorse in his body.
Could it be that one of the Royal family took full advantage of the fruits of human trafficking? It is a sad day, indeed.