Ashely Easter’s annual Courage Conference is changing up to meet the demands of social distancing. Only Ashley could rise to the occasion and present us with an incredible list of speakers. I challenge you to read the list of keynote speakers. There is an actor/survivor, an Emmy Award winner, a filmmaker and victim or Harvey Weinstein, and a CEO of a women’s empowerment organization. There is a political appointee/survivor and, to round things out, Jimmy Hinton, a TWW friend, who is known nationally as a Predator Deception expert.
Just added: Scientology Whistle Blower Leah Remini
, What a lineup! I endorse this wonderful conference.
See the unusual and totally doable details below.
Join the FREE 30-Days of Courage Challenge for abuse survivors and advocates! Starts October 1st-30th inside of the Courage 365 Facebook group!
The challenge includes:
- Daily motivational video messages and reflection questions delivered via the Courage 365 Facebook group on-demand by Ashley Easter.
- Weekly keynote presentations (+ replays) followed with live Q+As by leading voices in the survivor movement such as “That Thing You Do” Actor and Survivor, Johnathon Schaech; Emmy Award Winner, Survivor, and Healing coach, Lyvonne Proverbs Briggs, MDiv, ThM; Nationally Known Predator Deception Expert, JimmyHinton.org; award-winning filmmaker, Harvey Weinstein #MeToo Survivor, and activist Sarah Ann Masse We Are Thomasse British-American Comedy Fans; Founder of Courage 365, survivor, and nationally known survivor advocate Ashley Easter; and CEO of a women’s empowerment organization Dear Sissy Global Network, former political appointee, survivor Eboney Weathers.
- Just added: Scientology Whistle Blower Leah Remini
- Weekly online interactive support groups.
- Weekly challenges for participants to take to foster healing change.
- Epic Prizes.
- And more!
COVID-19 made it impossible to host The Courage Conference in person this year. But we know abuse survivors and advocates need support, empowerment, and community during these trying times. To meet this need, we created the 30-Days of Courage Challenge!
Join the FREE challenge by joining the Courage 365 Facebook group, then invite your friends! Facebook group