“The lowest form of animal life on earth is a child molester.” -Charlie Daniels
Tom Chantry’s new home
So far, so good. We lost power once and the rain is significant and is still continuing. The weather people are predicting flooding in Raleigh. Please pray for the people at the coast who have experienced serious damage.
Apparently, something is going on over at The Village Church. Matt Chandler is due to make a significant announcement on Sunday and has asked that no children be present during that time. We have heard about a situation involving a child recently and have offered to help. Could this be about that?
Warning: Trigger Alert: The following account will provide details on the abuse of children.
Once again, Todd Wilhelm, the “Official™ TWW Hero,” hopped into his car and to make the tedious 2 1/2 hour journey to the Yavapai County where he obtained a copy of Chantry’s arrest warrant and indictment.
Here is the link to the document: https://www.scribd.com/document/388497932/Thomas-Chantry-Arrest-Warrant-and-Indictment-Case-P1300CR201801308-Redacted
At the top very beginning of the document, you will see a list of the 9 charges These charges involve one child *under the age of 15.*
- 4 counts of aggravated assault
- 1 count of child abuse
- 4 counts of molestation of a child.
The document claims that there was the frequent punishment of a child which involved hitting. This alleged abuse left severe bruising. This punishment was done with a hand and with a boat oar. Also, it is alleged that this hitting had a sexual motivation and the child was in 5th grade when he was fondled.
These molestations and assaults happened over the course of three years.
Motion to hold Chantry until trial-Trigger Alert-Graphic
The following is a link to the motion to hold Chantry in jail until trial. This is a deeply disturbing read since the account describes, in detail, the specifics of the abuse. The State of Arizona believes, as do I, that Chantry is a danger to children and should not be released on bail while awaiting trial. I agree with Todd that Tom Chantry is a dangerous man and hope he will be tried, convicted and put in prison for a very long time.
Other points to consider
- Chantry’s wife, Karen, sent a letter to their few supporters, insisting that this was an attack by the *enemies of our Lord* on a godly man. I guess that means the state of Arizona, as well as those of us who care about the safety of children, are agents of Satan….Been there, heard that one before….Yawn inducing…
She offers no sympathy for the victims. What a surprise. Here is a link to her letter.
- It is my hope that Tom Chantry’s children are safe.
- Chantry was back home, awaiting sentencing, when he got word that he would be arrested.To his credit, he and his wife flew to Arizona immediately.
- Susan Eazer, who ordered this arrest of Chantry, was the prosecutor in his last trial He is awaiting sentencing this month on 2 counts of aggravated assault. She has made it known she plans to retry the 4 counts of sexual abuse from the previous trial which resulted in a hung jury. Would it be possible to combine this new case with the previous cases?
- Susan Eazer deserves our thanks for pushing ahead on the accusations surrounding Tom Chantry.
- ARBCA: Be ashamed!
I reminded Todd that I had been suspicious of Tom Chantry when I first read the indictments. The account of his actions appeared to demonstrate the classic maneuvers of a pedophile. Todd agreed with me even back then.
I wonder if any of the leaders and supporters are wondering if they made a mistake in their support of Chantry. I have an offer for them. If they would like me to help them understand how to spot a pedophile, shoot me an email.